Terra-Nostra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Things Resource and Resarch

+5
Tetrahedron
Apathic
harbinger76
Agrajag
Adaven
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All Things Resource and Resarch - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Resource and Resarch

Post  harbinger76 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:56 pm

I am researching the drop ship now. I can start building it tomorrow evening. pirat
harbinger76
harbinger76

Back to top Go down

All Things Resource and Resarch - Page 3 Empty Embasy levels

Post  Adaven Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 am

Alright i need help with everyone. To increase slots in the league for additional people we need to increase all of our embasy levels. I have a new recruit (DarbyPunk, 662 points) who should be able to join tomorrow. He needed to upgrade his embasy to level 3 to accept.
Also if you come across any (active)Terraners who are not affiliated with anyother leagues lets get them in. There are alot of leagues starting up and would like to get are fair share.

~Adaven~

Adaven

Back to top Go down

All Things Resource and Resarch - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Resource and Resarch

Post  communismfairy Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Since I got destroyers and recyclers my research has been fairly aimless. But with all the talk of colonization maybe I'll devote it to drop ships. I'm not sure how far I am but my best guess says I'm maybe a week from a colonization center (mostly due to lackluster math and chem research) and maybe another few days to up my structural and to get the center to lev 10. I'm not impossibly far from our proposed stronghold so I should be able to send ships to defend it once we are more well established. Also regarding the embassy: I will devote some resources to building mine up but getting drop ships may take up a lot of my resources

communismfairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Xon Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:48 am

Drop ships are quite expensive, even if you get all the pre-requisites to building one you might even hit the road-block of having to wait another day before you can actually afford to build one.
Also in case you haven't read the rest of the board, do not send too many ships with your dropship. They will all die when you reach the planet. =(
Xon
Xon

Back to top Go down

All Things Resource and Resarch - Page 3 Empty Research update

Post  Adaven Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:21 am

Here is my current research/development status:
Mathematics (5)
Physics 8
Chemistry (9)
-------------------------------
General science
Wind power (3)
Hydropower (2)
Expansion studies (1)
Espionage technology (5)
Energy technology (3)
Recycling (2)
Structural technology 8
Arms technology (6)
Propulsion technology (7)
-------------------------------
Naval blueprints
Probe
Small transporter
Recycler
Fighter
Destroyer
Battleship
Drop ship

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  communismfairy Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:40 am

thanks for the heads up on not sending too many ships. That should save me some money. Also, does anyone know if it is possible to intercept a fleet before it reaches its destination. If it isn't it seems like it would be a good thing to add. I'll see if I can get it to the space-project guys before imperion (I'm still not sure if I have the name right) comes out.

On an unrelated note this my current level of research:
Basic:
Math:4 (15 hours to 5)
Physics: 8
Chemistry: 3

General:
Wind:1
Espionage:1
Energy:1
Structural:4
Arms:6
Propulsion:7

Naval Blueprints:
Probe
Recycler
Fighter
Destroyer
(as soon as my math reaserch is completed I will research small transport)

communismfairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3