Terra-Nostra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Military,Alliances and NAP

+7
Dicomamouk
joe1288
Agrajag
Wing029
Tetrahedron
Apathic
Adaven
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All things Military,Alliances and NAP Empty All things Military,Alliances and NAP

Post  Adaven Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Terra-Nostra currently has an Alliance with (TiG) The Imperial Guard
Terra-Nostra currently has a NAP (Non-Aggression Pact) with (G2Titan)

Adaven

Back to top Go down

All things Military,Alliances and NAP Empty Re: All things Military,Alliances and NAP

Post  Adaven Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Received a alliance invite:
Sender BetaX
Subject: Alliance

Prime Minister Adaven,

I am BetaX, Fleet Admiral of the Terran Federation 3rd Galaxy 1st Fleet.

We are a wing alliance of the Terran Federation 1st Galaxy and are looking to join with other Terraners who, like we, seek to stop the growing alien incursions into our very own Home Star Solar Systems and Deep Space Sectors.

We would be interested in forming an alliance (confederation) with yours.

If interested please extend this offer to both; TFED and TFED 3.1 alliances.

May all Terraners be successful against our alien foes.

BetaX
Fleet Admiral
TFED 3.1

Adaven

Back to top Go down

All things Military,Alliances and NAP Empty Re: All things Military,Alliances and NAP

Post  Apathic Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:04 pm

trade federation fought the titan slayers not too long ago, didnt do too poorly but they're out of it now. background : tradefed harvested 2 inactives who became active again, joined titan slayers, and war started. just fyi

Apathic

Back to top Go down

All things Military,Alliances and NAP Empty Ships

Post  Apathic Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:41 am

so ive been looking at ships today in the presence of the bug and i was wondering why anyone would get the destroyer over the battleship. the battleship gets significantly more for your money except in terms of deuterium. but with the same amount of resources, the combat simulator says go for battleships. what do you guys think?

Apathic

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:32 pm

I received this regarding a alliance with L# league. Problem is they are a mixed league. I told them we will only have alliances with terran only leagues but will consider Non-Aggression Pacts with other species and mixed leagues.

Adaven wrote:

Greetings Ren_Shalver,
It does appear that we have many of the same beliefs and goals.
Terra-Nostra is a all Terran brotherhood that stands and fights for Terraner goals. That being said Terra-Nostra could and will only be in alliances with other terraners.
We will though consider a Non-Aggression pacts with other leagues that are of mixed species.
~Adaven~
--------------------
Ren_Shalvar wrote:

Greetings Prime Minister Adaven, I am Ren Shalvar, it has come to my attention that we share allot in common with one another. You see I believe that we Terraners will be the ones o save the other races from there silly ways and yet here I am in this Alliance surrounded by those who love, hate, or do not have any feeling about waring with others in our universe. I personally think that if we where to work together we would be stronger and more able to help one another out in times of great need. It would bring me great honor to me and my friends who are apart of the alliance I am in if you would ally with us. Please take the time to think this over and talk with the other members of you alliance. Send me a message about your decision, I will be waiting.

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrahedron Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:38 am

Alright everyone, by tomorrow I shall have battleships researched and flying. I will work to getting a decent size fleet of them up and about, then work on getting my research accomplished for expansion to my next planet.
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:26 am

Good job Tetrahedron,
I still have my last chem to research in the morning (sat). Then that one will take 42 hours to complete. Then I will have Battleship capabilities.

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing029 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:32 am

i should be able to build battleship tomorrow. ( 14 june ) with the bug the game had i lost... 1 day ( i was working when it came back ok )
gonna build a nice fleet too;)

Wing029

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathic Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:40 am

great! some defence! once i get my second planet figured out im going on the fast track to battleships. how many are you going to get?

Apathic

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:16 am

I currently have 10 each of the flak, gauss gun, and puls lasers as defences. I am currently have 42 hours for last chem. Then I will be Battleship ready. I plan to go for 5 asap.

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathic Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:22 am

i dont have any gauss guns or flak but ive got 10 puls lasers. im gonna get quite a few flak soon. i was thinking 15 is a good number of battleships too

Apathic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing029 Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:35 am

me i have 12 flaks, 5 pulse , 10 gauss.. and need 1 level structural for battleship.. will have it tomorrow because i go sleep and i work tomorrow..

Wing029

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrahedron Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:21 am

I am currently building my first 4 battleships. I want to have about 10 or so built before I go head first into developing my colonization efforts. Word of note to those about to build their battleships as well, they take quite a bit of energy, and if ship yard not that high will take some time for them to build. Mine is a 6 and still takes roughly 4.5 hours to make just one.
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrajag Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Just so I can get an overview where we all are can everyone post their defence and ships.

Leicester
Teuton Flak:35
Puls Laser:6
Gauss Gun:5
Fighters: 120

Hoth
Teuton Flak:9
Fighters: 40

Thanks

Agrajag

Agrajag

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Krull
Teuton Flak:10
Puls Laser:10
Gauss Gun:10
Fighters: 72

Adaven

Back to top Go down

All things Military,Alliances and NAP Empty New Alliance

Post  Adaven Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 am

Terra-Nostra has agreed to an alliance with NTF (New Terran Federation)
They are a all Terran league also. They are based in galaxy 3 so for now will not be much help.

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing029 Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:29 pm

what is the fleet of everyone?
i have 8 battleship free to help.. and 70 fighters

Wing029

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathic Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:36 pm

all ive got right now is 75 fighters. ive got pretty good defenses though with 50 flak and 10 puls. ive been researching lvl 10 chem, which is taking forever!

Apathic

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:23 am

(10) Flak
(10) Puls Laser
(10) Gauss Gun
(3) Abfangrakete 1 missles
(1) Abfangrakete 2 missles
(5) Bionic Missiles

(4) Battleships
(70) fighters

Last edited by Adaven on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing029 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 am

ok i think we would need someone to build destroyer and other to concentrate on battleship.. i think we would need to know against what ship of the titan and xen the battleship is better and vice versa... battleship have more laser than the destroyer but the destroyer seem stronger.. ( in attack )

Wing029

Back to top Go down

Post  joe1288 Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 pm

oh ok sounds good lol, i was about to spy on one of those planets lol and i finally got a destroyer Very Happy

joe1288

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrahedron Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 pm

(30) flak
(10) puls
(10) gauss
(89) fighter
(10) battleship

working on learning destroyer, and almost have my colonization to 10.. should have another planet soon

tet
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron

Back to top Go down

Post  Dicomamouk Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:45 am

5 Battleships(2 at first planet 3 at second)
85 Fighters(40 at first and 45 at second)
19 Teuton flak(first) 12 at second
6 Pulse laser(first)
5 Gauss gun(first)
Also working toward a destroyer.

Dicomamouk

Back to top Go down

All things Military,Alliances and NAP Empty fleet

Post  peno Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:30 am

hey need some help. I have that requirments to build some fighters but they dont show up in my build list at my ship yard. so any help would be sweet
peno
peno

Back to top Go down

Post  harbinger76 Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 am

You need to click on the naval blueprints button in your research lab and research fighters. Once that is done, you will be able to build them @ the military shipyard.
harbinger76
harbinger76

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next