Terra-Nostra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Vote

+2
Dicomamouk
Adaven
6 posters

Go down

League Vote Empty League Vote

Post  Adaven Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Need a team wide vote regarding requested alliance with TFED.
Here is the messages going back and forth between myself and Roberto a week ago. Then Agrajag received this one.

Agrajag wrote:

I just received this.

--------------------
Roberto wrote:

I am not sure who the leader of your league is so please redirect this message if it is not you.

This is Star Marshall Roberto of the Terran Federation, I am interested in forming an alliance with you if you are a purely Terran league. If this is of interest you then you can review my league through the statistics page we are currently at 16.

If you feel it will be profitable for us to work together then send me an alliance request...

--------------------

Last week here was our messages.
Roberto wrote:

I would be happy to accept an alliance with another Terran league but the point of an alliance is the ability to support one another. Your league is small, has no ranking system, And does not stipulate clearly that you will have nothing to do with aliens. When you take yourselves seriously enough to have these things I will consider an alliance. ~Roberto~ Star Marshall of the Terran Federation.
--------------------
Adaven wrote:

Greetings from Terra-Nostra.
We are a Terran league in system 2. We are reaching out to fellow Terran brothers in hope we someday may join together as one in celebration as Terraners through out the galaxies no longer will have to fight off the Zen /Titan infestation.
We would like to extend an alliance to the Terran Federation.
We understand we are in two different galaxies, but feel it is imperetive for all terraners to come as one if we are to preveil.

~Adaven~
Diplomatic Relations officer

Adaven

Back to top Go down

League Vote Empty Re: League Vote

Post  Dicomamouk Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 am

I for 1 think we should ally ourselves with this league. They seem to have the same interests in mind.

Dicomamouk

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathic Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:00 am

Adaven wrote:Your league is small, has no ranking system, And does not stipulate clearly that you will have nothing to do with aliens. When you take yourselves seriously enough to have these things I will consider an alliance.

retort by point
1)"Your league is small" -their average population is about 200 less then ours.
2)"has no ranking system" -their system of ranking is by points only, kinda worthless if you ask me. we have more of a sector program
3)"And does not stipulate clearly that you will have nothing to do with aliens." they have a NAP with XENTS

and by the second sentence i think he meant that he does not take us seriously. I say no

Apathic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wing029 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 am

i agree with apathic. and more.. if they show more respect i would say yes;)

Wing029

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrahedron Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:17 am

I would have to agree apathetic as well, and honestly even if they were to show respect, I would say NO. If this is the manner upon which he communicates with not only those seeking alliance, then one is to wonder what is communication skills are within allied leagues. Or for that matter, I can only imagine what it would be like have this guy as a negotiator.

Tet
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron

Back to top Go down

Post  Xon Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 am

Alliance perhaps not, but at least a non-aggression pact. Though both leagues are Terran by nature a war between Humans has and always might take place never-the-less due to difference of opinions.

The last thing we need to do is waste effort wearily watching another group of Terrans if it isn't strictly necessary.
Xon
Xon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down