Terra-Nostra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications

+2
Adaven
Xon
6 posters

Go down

Applications Empty Applications

Post  Xon Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:00 pm

A bloke named mr1701 would like to join up with the league. However, he has been involved with a number of skirmishes involving Dicomamouk.

Now I had offered the prospect of an invite prior to the exchange of fire between the two of them, however it has taken him this long to respond to the offer.

As such I find myself questioning his motives for joining. What do you think?
Xon
Xon

Back to top Go down

Applications Empty Re: Applications

Post  Adaven Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:51 pm

He has contacted me also. I see that Dicomamouk has been raiding and spying on him.
Definitely will need more info before inviting him. Need to find out how active he is and from Dico are we raiding due to him being inactive. If it is decided to let him in(why would you want to join with someone who has been punching you in the face repeatably)Dico and he would have to reconcile there differences.

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  peno Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:35 pm

he might be a merc. for someone or a real life spy trying to get in and find out all about us so he can sell info or try to bring us down from the inside.
peno
peno

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrahedron Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 pm

I like you peno.. so very dark in your thoughts.. everyone is against us Twisted Evil however he could also see the potential gained in str joining our league.. or as peno points out... a spy
Tetrahedron
Tetrahedron

Back to top Go down

Post  peno Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:36 am

Suspect watch everyone,
peno
peno

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathic Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 am

lets talk to Dicomam and see what he says. we could just not give him the forum access for a while, no need to rush into things and w/e

Apathic

Back to top Go down

Post  Dicomamouk Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 pm

I started attacking him for his resources and to flex my muscles a little bit. I think he would be a strong member. He already has two planets and when I first attacked him he had another drop ship waiting to go. I guess he didn't know about CU. Maybe we should keep an eye on him but I think he just wants to stop the raids. I was a bit of an asshole.

Dicomamouk

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:49 am

And thats the way we like ya Cool

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:44 am

Alright who invited a titan to our league. There are only a handful of us that have the capabilities to do this. I tried to uninvite but it wont let me. It has to be done by the one who originally sent out the invite.

Harlex was invited to join the league. 07/01/09 02:29:15 PM

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  peno Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm

this is an OUTRAGE!!!!! *throws a stone* yeah take that.
peno
peno

Back to top Go down

Post  Xon Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:40 am

In order to defeat the Lucifer the PVN and the GTC had to stop killing each other and work together. The point is, don't fall into an instant hate of everyone as we never know when we'll need Vasudans of our own. Maybe one day Xen and Titans will be allowed into the ranks of TN, the future isn't written in stone.

I'm hoping someone gets that reference. =)
Xon
Xon

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathic Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:01 pm

i think he would be helpful. 1 or 2 corsairs couldnt hurt Smile

Apathic

Back to top Go down

Post  peno Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:17 am

Crying or Very sad yeah i know he might be good for something down the road but what does he have to offer for us now? and what he plans to do in our name? just looking out for the good of the clan.
peno
peno

Back to top Go down

Post  Xon Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Well what does Kobold really have to offer us? He's afg most of the time, but we still welcomed him.
Xon
Xon

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 pm

This is why when we make are move over if you are not reasonably active you are gone. It does us no good to have someone part of the league that does not contribute. If your not on how can you help? If you are not active in the forum how will you be informed of league issues or how are you going to be able to help a fellow member? I do not want to have anyone join just to hide behind the league logo and not be a contributor to the league. If you are not willing contribute and be an active member to ensure the league grows and help those members that want and deserve help and then they need to go and be part of some other league that doesn't care about its members and just uses there league status as a deterrent then be my guest.
I would hope that we could build a close knit group that would grow and help one another. To accomplish this you must be active in both game and forum. If not what good are you to the other members and to Terra-Nostra?
We have a good group and most are active. Those who have been active I feel we will be able to bring Terra-Nostra into a top ranked league. I have already set up a new Forum page for when we make the switch. I have added a Applications page. Where potential recruits leave there information. No longer do we just accept because there Terran. There we will definitely be assessing the applicants before inviting into league. They must be able to improve our league in some way not just for there protection. I believe we may even have a recruit (trial period) status prior to full acceptance. At this time I still believe we need to stay Terrain only in main league but thats not to say we cant have alliances/nap/ with others.
Those that who are definitely going to want to be part of Terra-Nostra in our next journey, please contact me and will send you the forum address of the new forum page that will be used.
Can't wait to get started again we have learned so much. The new version (German) looks great. Research has definitely been revamped and ships are more powerful.
~Adaven~
Terra-Nostra
1 of the 3 founders (Apathic & Toural)

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum