Terra-Nostra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resources- Post here to request trades and such

3 posters

Go down

Resources- Post here to request trades and such Empty Resources- Post here to request trades and such

Post  harbinger76 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 am

To get the ball rolling, lets make a shorthand notation to facilitate asking for trades:
Metal (M)
Crystal (C)
Deuterioum (D)

So 1k D for 1k M means offering 1000 Deuterium for 1000 Metal. Got it? This was only an example.

Feel free to gouge other players in the market place, but make sure to trade with our brotherhood at 1:1 or better. This will foster a team spirit and help us to grow. If you want to make 1:1 trades that would be cheaper than market rates, be sure to announce it here and set the trade as League Only at the trade center.

When you accept a listed league only trade or just send resources to a brother, send a message in game to let the brother know.

Good luck and good hunting,
Harbinger
harbinger76
harbinger76

Back to top Go down

Resources- Post here to request trades and such Empty Re: Resources- Post here to request trades and such

Post  harbinger76 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 am

OK, for real i have placed out 1k M and 1k C for 1k D each. Research is stalling in the mean time till i get more D going.
harbinger76
harbinger76

Back to top Go down

Resources- Post here to request trades and such Empty Re: Resources- Post here to request trades and such

Post  Adaven Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:33 am

alright looking for resources. Lost 3 battleships and 50 fighters. need to replace ASAP. Maltazar Hue Planet:xylene (-10,12) has made it my mission to keep him down once we are finished.

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathic Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 am

8k D and 4k C on its way. no metal to spare Sad

Apathic

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaven Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Much apreciated. I am in the process of rebuilding. Now its getting interesting pirat

Adaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum